Are you a Accountant who has strong data entry skills? Are you a Accountant who has on the job QuickBooks experience?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Accountant, you will work with accounts payable and receivable, journal entries and budgets.
- General ledger and tax tracking
- Reporting and work with financial statements
- Transfer wages
- Work with other executives on financial documents and planning
- Work with month end and year end projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years of experience working in accounting
- Must have experience working with budgets and doing financial reporting
- Any non-profit financial experience is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have on the job QuickBooks experience
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Focused and able to get the work done in the hours scheduled
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to pick up on things, retain the information taught and run with it
- Detail oriented and knows how to multitask
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be professional in written and verbal communication
- Good customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Supportive work environment
- Every day is different
- Health insurance paid
Hours: 25-30 hours a week between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $22.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fox Cities, WI
Job ID: 137841
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.