Are you a Bookkeeper who is self-motivated and driven? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible and independent environment?
Our client is a Salon in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will prepare bank reconciliation, proof checking and financial statements.
- Work with bank sheets, profit and losses
- Analyze, summarize and post journal entries
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Enter payroll information and prepare for the accountant
- Order entry of all new hires paperwork
- Work directly with insurance representatives as needed
- Take care of the mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience being a bookkeeper within a smaller company
- Must have well rounded experience with all areas of bookkeeping accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll prep, bank statements, journal entries, etc.
- Associate degree in Accounting is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks is highly preferred
- Self-motivated and driven
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible and independent work environment
- Lots of variety in the role
- Opportunity to always be learning something
- Health insurance
Hours: 35 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138099
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.