Are you a Bookkeeper who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a museum in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for the bookkeeping as well as assisting with basic human resources functions.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Process payments
- Put together monthly reports for the Board of Directors meeting
- Work within the company’s donor software to enter donations, process reimbursements and code donations
- Create reimbursements for the nonprofit side to submit to the corporation
- Assist with some basic human resources duties such as insurance, sales tax, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of well-rounded accounting experience
- Any experience or knowledge of working within a nonprofit is a huge plus
- Must be able to jump in and hit the ground running
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Knowledge of formulas within Excel is highly preferred
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks
- Must have a passion for non-profit and for what they do
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and have a willingness to adapt to change
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic nonprofit to work for in the area
- Company is truly passionate about the organization
- Ability to be part of a small team that works together very well
Hours: 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138693
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.