Are you a Bookkeeper who enjoys a variety of duties? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for a position with part-time hours?
Our client is non-profit organization that promotes the growth of individuals by understanding that there is value and purpose within everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will prepare invoices.
- Prepare invoices to be paid for three separate organizations
- Track receivables and payables
- Assist the Accountant with projects
- Assist administratively by entering data and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year experience with bookkeeping or accounting
- Customer service skills to work with board members
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Prefer an Associate degree in Accounting
- Intermediate Excel
- QuickBooks experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible
- Supportive work environment
- Variety in your workday
Hours: 20 – 25 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138727
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.