Are you a Bookkeeper who is enjoys a small, but very fast paced environment? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a church parish that was established in 1907.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for accounting functions.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Daily deposits and posting
- General ledger
- Bank reconciliation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of well-rounded accounting experience
- Experience with Peachtree (Sage) and/or Great Plains is ideal
- MSWD and Excel and accounting software experience
- Team player and willing and able to take on different projects
- Handle confidential information
- Compassion for people and faith
- Prioritize and multi task
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety within the role
- Busy office and always something to do
- Small family feel
- Part-time benefits offered
Hours: 20 hours per week (hey may consider up to 40 hours per week) between 8:00am-5:00pm, contact us today
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 138893
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com