Are you a Bookkeeper who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Bookkeeper who has experience working with payroll?
Our client is a well-established company in the credit and collections industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for the bookkeeping functions for the company including payroll, accounts payable and invoicing.
- Month and year-end duties
- Compliance reporting
- Put together policies, procedures and processes
- Basic paperwork duties for Human Resources
- Any other projects assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Must have experience working with accounts payable and some form of payroll
- Computer savvy to learn their software
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and good communication skills overall
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be moldable and flexible to help out and take on more responsibilities
- Ability to work very well independently within a small department
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family feel to the company
- Great employee longevity
- Smaller company that offers the opportunity to take on more responsibility in the role
- Benefits offered pending how many hours you work
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours available between 8:00am – 5:00pm (part-time hours are ideal), contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139933
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.