Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Bookkeeper who is self-motivated and enjoys working independently?
Our client is based on sound management and ethical business practices in the commercial and industrial construction industry. They value the loyalty of their employees, the dependability of their suppliers, and the esteem of their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will handle bookkeeping functions for the company.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- General ledger
- Monthly financials
- File tax reports and record payroll taxes online
- Bank reconciliations
- Administer profit sharing plan
- Manage insurance policies
- Pick up, sort and deliver mail
- Reconcile petty cash
- Enter corporate invoices
- Track lien wavers
- Reconcile vendor statements and corporate bank statements
- Back up to payroll/receptionist duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sold accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Any construction industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software’s quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any knowledge of formulas in Excel is a plus
- Any experience with QuickBooks is a huge plus
- Personable and friendly
- Ability to ask questions as needed, follow directions and processes how they have always been done
- Ability to work well independently, be self-motivated and self-sufficient with minimal supervision
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible team player
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family-owned company
- Company has been in business for 60 years
- Variety in the position everyday
- Ability to grow in the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 27 – 28 hours per week with a rotating weekly schedules between the hours 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $18.00 – $24.00 – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140669
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.