Are you a Bookkeeper who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity within a team focused and growing company?
Our client specializes in transportation solutions and does whatever it takes to provide the best service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will process invoices.
- Assist with daily check deposits
- Post payments
- ACH payments
- Collections (monthly via email)
- Assist with additional office functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn their TMS software quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-starter and positive attitude
- Ability to catch on quickly, asks questions and be open to new ideas
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team focused environment
- Growing company
- Company is very open to hearing new ideas and really values their employee’s opinions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140837
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.