Are you a Bookkeeper / Accountant who has extremely accurate data entry skills? Are you a Bookkeeper / Accountant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in accounting, tax and financial services for small and medium sizes businesses and individuals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Accountant, you will be doing all the bookkeeping and accounting functions for their clients.
- General ledger and journal entries
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Financial statements
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparation of checks, payments and bank deposits
- Prepare and process payroll
- Along with any other basic bookkeeping tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role
- Payroll experience is highly preferred
- Any experience working in public accounting is a plus
- A degree is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Extremely accurate data entry skills
- Experience with Net Client is highly preferred
- Friendly and easygoing team player
- Must have great customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be self-sufficient, proactive & take pride in your work
- Outstanding multitasking and prioritizing skills in deadline-driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and very family friendly company
- Team players
- Very flexible
Hours: 20-25 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Accountant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 137673
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.