Are you a Bookkeeper / Office Coordinator who is an expert in QuickBooks? Are you a Bookkeeper / Office Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a non-profit organization that has been open since 1959 in the Neenah area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Office Coordinator, you will be taking care of all bookkeeping duties and assisting with some human resources as well.
- Handle accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Process payroll
- Take care of general ledger, account reconciliation and cash handling
- Take care of financial reports and annual budget preparation
- Track grant and project expenses
- Manage bank accounts
- Take care of annual audit preparation and management
- Employee benefits
- New hire paperwork
- Review personnel policy
- Maintain personnel files along with museum and manage confidential files
- Coordinate annual insurance policies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping and all around accounting experience
- Any experience within a non-profit organization is preferred
- Any human resources experience is a plus
- A degree in Business or Accounting is preferred
- Must be an expert in QuickBooks
- Basic to intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate to advanced in Excel
- Professional demeanor and people/communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Be a part of a non-profit community organization
- Nice and friendly team
- Paid vacation
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Office Coordinator position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137549
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.