Are you a Business Child Care Advocate who has outstanding people and communication skills? Are you a Business Child Care Advocate who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a small business in Kimberly, WI that has been serving their community since 1987.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Child Care Advocate, the goal of this position is to introduce the new program to business leaders and the community.
- Access external partnerships such as workforce development board, chambers of commerce, etc.
- Meet with businesses in person, over the phone, via Zoom, etc. to explain the program and encourage participation
- Meet with current child care programs to maintain existing relationships and encourage participation in the program
- Present and promote the program at community gatherings and business meetings
- Provide ongoing technical assistance and support to participating businesses and child care programs
- Work collaboratively with regional and state partners to advance the program objectives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years ideally professional experience in public relations, marketing, coordinator, business sales, etc.
- Knowledge of the child care business sector is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any Database experience is a plus
- Strong customer service/relation skills
- Top notch people skills
- Professional communication skills to engage and maintain business relationships
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Organized, driven and a go getter
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known in the industry
- Great mission to be a part of
- Small group and great team
- Health insurance
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Business Child Care Advocate position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 140082
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.