Are you a Business / Supply Chain Analyst who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Business / Supply Chain Analyst who enjoys working a fast-paced environment?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business / Supply Chain Analyst, you will create new reports/information on external market research for commodity cost, technology trends or new areas of study.
- Create fact based sets and business recommendations in relation to supply base spend, supply base size and complexity, commodity cost drivers and other requirements
- Conduct outside, independent research as needed to solve problems or develop data where none exists
- Collaborate and share the results and outcomes of relevant analysis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of experience in finance, economics, supply chain or a related field
- Familiarity in critical thinking and analytics
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence or related systems is preferred
- Experience in data regression and trending techniques is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or a related field
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook skills
- Any SharePoint experience is a plus
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively, critically and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively and create relationships within a team
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Business / Supply Chain Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – position will start onsite and then transition into a hybrid role must live in or near Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140004
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com