Are you a Buyer II who has a Bachelor’s degree? Are you a Buyer II who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Buyer II, you will communicate parts availability issues to the appropriate Buyer.
- Disposition of non-conforming material and communicate non-conforming parts issues that affect a build to the buyer
- Communicate inventory level set ups, packaging issues to materials, and pre-paint parts issues to Materials, Buyer and Zone team members
- Create and present purchasing metrics to management
- Participate in lean events
- Assist operational purchasing on root cause analysis team to fix material shortages and report on critical items
- Support new model introduction into production area
- Assist in Kanban implementation to zone for purchased parts
- Create spot buy and blanket orders with suppliers
- Manage and maintain MRP message activities
- Create debits memos, and credit memos as needed
- Inventory control activities for material stored at suppliers
- Provide shortage updates and critical concern maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of buying experience
- Must have Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate Excel and basic MSWD skills
- Strong attention to detail and must be accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for 6-8 months, possibly longer
Pay for the Buyer II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138763
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.