Are you a Cashier / Receptionist who likes working for a family focused business? Are you a Cashier / Receptionist looking for great benefits?
Our client is a well-known auto dealership that is committed to providing the best service to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cashier / Receptionist, you will answer the switchboard and transfer calls, collect money due from various departments as well as manage the vehicle key fob system.
- Generate cash receipts for sales transactions
- Balance drawer and handle the deposit
- Review customer tickets
- Scan service documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of reception, office, retail, waitress or hospitality experience
- Customer service personality
- Prefer cash handling experience
- MSWD and Excel experience
- Dealership experience is a huge plus
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused business
- Great company to work for
- Lots of internal longevity
Hours: 6:50am – 3:00pm / 4:00pm – as well as an occasional evening and/or Saturday
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Cashier / Receptionist position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137305
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.