Are you a Cashier who enjoys working with people? Are you a Cashier who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cashier, you will be working at the counter, taking payments and logging information for each return.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some sort of customer service experience
- Must be comfortable working with numbers and money
- Computer savvy to learn new programs/ software quickly
- Any experience with TaxWise is a plus
- Must be friendly, detailed and organized
- Team player must be willing to help wherever as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and family-feel atmosphere
- Laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Gain experience
Hours: Part-time hours Monday – Friday 5:00pm – 9:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Cashier position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137859
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.