Are you a Category Manager who has excellent leadership skills? Are you a Category Manager who is looking for a great foot in the door to a well-known growing company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Category Manager, you will negotiate agreements, lead the implementation, coordination and enforcement of agreements for the commodity.
- Data gathering and manipulation
- Interpret data and trends
- Assist and possibly lead long-term agreement negotiations
- Identify and communicate supply chain risk
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of experience with category management, contract negotiations and data analytics
- Must have knowledge of data analytics tools
- Must have knowledge of supplier relationships management and engagement
- Must have an understanding of supply market trends and how they impact business
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Strong leadership skills to influence and motivate others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Category Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138610
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.