Are you a Medical Coder who has strong people skills? Are you a Medical Coder who has experience working with Epic?
Our client specializes in urological care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Coder, you will review documents, advise providers of trends and concerns in documentation.
- Code all charges sent out by the practice
- Assist the billing department with denials or discrepancies
- Provide support for the surgery schedulers or other staff
- Provide weekly updates to physicians regarding status of open items
- Any other duties requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of recent medical coding experience from within a medical office
- Any billing experience is preferred
- A medical degree and/or certifications is preferred
- Must have Epic experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have caring, personable and outgoing people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Coder position: $19.00 $19.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138530
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.