Are you a Chartered Financial Analyst who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with a large well-known company? Are you Chartered Financial Analyst who has extremely strong Excel skills?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Chartered Financial Analyst, you will provide support to the mutual funds accounting operations team.
- Ensure the securities valuations are applied in accordance with the funds’ board approved valuation policies and procedures
- Contribute to the oversight of the valuation process
- Gather price information from pricing vendors and provide price validation
- Aid in monitoring and assessing the quality of the prices being used on a daily basis
- Monthly reports
- Quarterly reporting to the valuation committee and fund board of directors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have Chartered Financial Analyst certification level 1, level 2 or 3 is preferred
- Would consider someone with mutual fund valuation experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Basic skillset in MSWD and advanced in Excel
- Must have the ability to make PowerPoint presentations
- Top notch professionalism
- Extremely detailed and analytical
- Passionate about providing the best possible service to members and teammates equally
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Chartered Financial Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 135794
WHAT YOU GET:
- Phenomenal team culture
- Onsite workout center, café, book club, farmers market and walking trails
- Opportunities for promotions and bonuses
- Fortune 500 company
- Well established organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Education reimbursement
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.