Are you a Check Run Analyst who enjoys working with customers and building relationships? Are you a Check Run Analyst who is very detailed and works well with numbers?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Check Run Analyst, you will set up, maintain and complete client check runs.
- Produce check runs which includes cutting the checks to providers to make payments, show them if they are paid in full, etc.
- Receive and interpret data
- Enter information into benefits process
- Run daily and monthly reports
- Run daily Flex Spending and Disability check runs
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and other departments via email and phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience or understanding of check runs is highly preferred
- Any insurance, claims, medical coding and terminology experience is a plus
- Any industry knowledge or 3rd party and self-funding knowledge is a huge plus
- Computer savvy to work with multiple programs
- Must have a strong technology background to pick up on new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge of Luminx and MBI is a huge plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numeric skills with an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong grammar skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Check Run Analyst position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138865
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.