Are you a Claims / Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving and decision making skills? Are you a Claims / Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims / Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support to the team of claims analysts.
- Data entry into Excel and their custom database
- Access mail out of the claims inbox and printing claims to convert into their system
- E-mail vendors
- Enter information into vendor portals
- Fold envelops and assist with the mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years administrative/office support experience
- Any medical or claims knowledge is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-starter and motivated
- Professional and positive attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Claims / Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138168
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.