Are you a Claims Administrator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Claims Administrator who has strong analytical and problem solving skills?
Our client specializes in emergency property restoration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Administrator, you will be working with insurance companies, insurance adjustors, 3rd party administrators and customers processing claims to be paid.
- Interact with insurance companies, insurance adjusters and customers
- Handle all documentation when working with insurance companies, insurance adjusters and customers by uploading files, job file audits and other forms /documentation
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of items in the job file, create and maintain appropriate notations
- Submit information to insurance companies and insurance adjusters
- Follow up with insurance companies and insurance adjusters with additional requested documents so payments can be made
- Assist in making collection calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in restoration or insurance industry is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 2+ years in a strong administrative support role or accounts receivable role who has the confidence and drive to work in this type of position and industry
- Ability to read estimates and insurance billing documents is highly preferred
- Any experience with collection calls is a plus
- Computer/ tech savvy to learn the company specific software
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- It is crucial that you are extremely accurate and detail orientated
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company feel
- Variety in the position
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Simple IRA
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire could be Direct Hire
Pay for the Claims Administrator position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137592
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.