Are you a Claims Analyst who enjoys working with customers and building relationships? Are you a Claims Analyst who has experience with medical claims?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Analyst, you will split your time between processing claims and providing customer service.
- Answer claim questions and resolve issues
- Process medical, dental, disability, pharmacy and flex spending claims
- Perform check runs for their group
- Interpret plans and determine eligibility
- Provide written correspondence to members, agents, healthcare providers, etc.
- Handle phone calls for assigned groups, relationship building and building rapport with members on a regular basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical claims experience, 1- 2 years is ideal
- Any dental claims experience is a plus
- Knowledge of self-funding and third party concepts is a plus
- Must have experience with ICD 9 and/or ICD 10 coding and medical terminology
- Computer literate
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-directed and self-starter
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent phone customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Analyst position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138238
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.