Are you a Claims Analyst who has strong relationship building skills? Are you a Claims Analyst who has experience with medical claims?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Analyst, you will process claims and be the primary contact for the groups and members in answering claim questions and resolving issues
- Process medical, dental, disability, pharmacy, and flex spending claims
- Perform check runs for their group
- Interpret plans and determine eligibility
- Provide written correspondence to members, agents, and healthcare providers
- Handle phone calls for assigned groups
- Building relationships with the members on a regular basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical claims or medical billing experience, 1-2 years is ideal
- Dental claims experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of self-funding and third party concepts is a plus
- Must have experience with ICD 9 and/or ICD 10 coding and medical terminology
- Computer literate with basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent phone customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be self-directed and self-starter
- Positive and professional attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Analyst position: $16.75 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138439
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.