Are you a Claims / Customer Service Representative who is self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills? Are you a Claims / Customer Service Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims / Customer Service Representative, you will be supporting the claims department by answering provider inquiries regarding verification of benefits and the status for medical and dental claims.
- Assist providers in getting set up as well as utilizing the provider portal
- Enter pre-certifications into the claims processing system
- Process pharmacy claims
- Review and authorize online access for providers
- Send out various correspondence and claim documents
- Review claims spreadsheets and plan documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience in the medical and/or dental industry, health insurance coding, and/or claims processing is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with medical receptionist, patient scheduler and/or strong call center experience
- Knowledge of self-funding insurance and 3rd party administrating concepts is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems and programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive and self-motivated
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Top-notch customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Analytical and strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims / Customer Service Representative: $14.25 – $14.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137948
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.