Are you a Claims / Customer Service Representative who is self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills? Are you a Claims / Customer Service Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims / Customer Service Representative, you will talk to providers about the status of medical/dental claims, verify eligibility and provide verification of benefits.
- Assist providers in getting set up and utilizing provider portals
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of customer service medical experience (ideally 1-2 years)
- Any health/dental insurance experience is preferred
- Experience with the terminology, coding or claims processing is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-starter and self-directed
- Professional and positive attitude
- Must have excellent phone customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims / Customer Service Representative: $14.25 – $14.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138311
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.