As a Claims / Customer Service Representative, you will talk to Providers about the status of medical/dental claims, benefit interpretations and authorizations.
- Utilize necessary resources and navigate systems to verify eligibility and provide verification of benefits.
- Assist Providers in getting set up and utilizing the provider portal
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in or near Appleton, WI
- Office support, call center, strong customer service experience considered
- Must have the aptitude and interest to learn the medical part of the role
- Health/dental insurance experience helpful
- Experience with the medical terminology, coding or claims processing is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter and self-directed
- Professional and positive attitude
- Must have excellent phone customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims / Customer Service Representative: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. (with the possibility of a .50 increase at rollover)
Location: Appleton, WI – position will start onsite and then will have a remote option once hired on permanently – live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139251
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.