Are you a Claims Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Claims Manager who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a privately owned company that collaborates with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Manager, you will process and track all claims through the life cycle.
- Enter claims
- Investigate claims contacting the supplier to request credit
- Approve or deny the claim, if approved, send to Accounting for credit or debit
- Notify the Buyer of the credit or debit
- Work as a team to resolve discrepancies
- Document and track all reported claims
- Report unusual issues regarding warehouse and carrier claims to the VP of Operations
- Receive and electronically file proof-of-delivery documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting, billing and/or administrative experience focused on the numbers side of things is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a heavy data entry background who is extremely detail oriented
- Must understand basic accounting principles
- 2+ years of logistics or food service industry experience is a plus
- Any experience working with claims is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate between screens and work in a Windows based environment
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Experience using Outlook is ideal
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written and phone communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must take initiative and learn new things quickly
- Team player and flexible to assist as needed
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Wellness area
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus plan
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am– 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Claims Manager position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI, option to work from home a few days a week after training is complete
Job ID: 138913
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.