Are you a Claims Processor who has excellent organizational skills? Are you a Claims Processor who is looking for an opportunity to work with directly with patients?
Our client is an internationally recognized clinic that has been providing services to the Green Bay area for many years. Their doctors are not only well-respected surgeons, but are also involved in giving back to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Processor, you will be working with the team to provide excellent customer service to their customers.
- Meet with patients to schedule corrective surgeries
- Receive pre-estimates from insurance, scan and post to patient chart
- Communicate benefits available to the patient
- Call insurance providers to obtain pre-authorization and/or benefits available for surgery
- Track pre-determination of benefit status
- Schedule hospital surgeries
- Schedule MRI’s, hyperbaric treatments and other appointments for patients referred to other specialists
- Pre-register surgical patients
- Back-up to insurance and billing departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical or dental experience
- Good math skills
- Claims processing experience is highly preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills and phone presence
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Professional front desk demeanor
- Friendly, outgoing, eager and a very welcoming personality
- Must be able to take constructive criticism well and learn from mistakes
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to walk up and down stairs throughout the day
- Job stability, reliable, strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has a genuine care for their employees and patients
- Friendly hardworking team
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Processor position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138879
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.