Are you a Claims Processor who has excellent multitasking and time-management skills? Are you a Claims Processor who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an internationally recognized clinic that has been providing services to the Green Bay area for many years. Their doctors are not only well-respected surgeons, but are also involved in giving back to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Processor, you will be working with the team to provide excellent customer service to their customers.
- Meet with patients to schedule corrective surgeries
- Receive pre-estimates from insurance, scan them, post to patient chart and communicate benefits available to the patient
- Call insurance providers to obtain pre-authorization and/or benefits available for surgery
- Track pre-determination of benefit status
- Schedule hospital surgeries
- Schedule MRIs, hyperbaric treatments and other appointments for patients referred to other specialists
- Pre-register surgical patients
- Back-up to insurance and billing department needs
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical or dental insurance knowledge/experience
- Ability to perform basic to moderate math calculations and have good math skills overall
- Any claims processing experience is highly preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills and presence to represent the company professionally
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, outgoing, eager and a very welcoming personality
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to go up and down stairs throughout the day
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has a genuine care for their employees and patients
- Friendly hardworking team
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Processor position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138397
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.