Are you a Claims Specialist who has strong listening and reading comprehension skills? Are you a Claims Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a continuously growing company who offers great benefits?
Our client is an insurance company that has been in business for over 50 years and specializes in life, health, and disability insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Specialist, you will assess long-term and short-term disability applications based on the policy provisions of specific disability plan using the managed claims model.
- Adjudicate life claims following policy provisions
- Take on project work down the road
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of customer service experience, can consider retail and food service
- Must have an Associate degree if you only have a retail background
- Must have strong reading comprehension skills
- Any experience reading and comprehending contracts is a huge plus
- Any claims experience is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Professional and mature
- Must stay calm and empathetic with all callers
- Must be comfortable working with confidential information
- Effective listening skills and must appropriately respond to questions asked in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small growing company
- Employee stability
- Relaxed team atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Claims Specialist position: $45,000.00 / yr.
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTELY DUE TO COVID-19 BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137750
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.