Are you a Client / Customer Service Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a professional team environment? Are you a Client / Customer Service Associate who has strong MSWD and Excel skills?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client / Customer Service Associate, you will manage calendars and schedule meetings for clients, prospects and outside vendors.
- Prepare and coordinate documents in preparation for meetings
- Participate in client meetings by reviewing concerns, beneficiaries, assisting with technology and taking notes
- Transcribe notes for all client meetings, process required paperwork to create, maintain, and service client accounts
- Attend client/prospect events and seminars
- Coordinate daily client and prospect correspondences
- Respond to incoming e-mails and phone calls in a professional manner
- Process deposit of client checks into the computer system
- Maintain appropriate account records
- Anticipate client need, solves problem and follow through
- Interact with professional partners to develop cooperative relationships to meet client needs
- Travel to and from post office for company mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of prior work experience in banking, investment or the financial industry or schooling
- Must have the ambition and drive to work in a finance or investment industry
- Must be willing to obtain Series 7, Series 66, or Series 24 Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate MSWD and Excel skillset
- CRM database software is a plus
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Upbeat, outgoing and mature personality
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work/life balance
- Company that promotes from within
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement plan
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between the hours 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Client / Customer Service Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138626
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.