Are you a Client Relationship Associate who is looking to work with a company that promotes from within? Are you a Client Relationship Associate who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client Relationship Associate, you will work behind the scenes and perform office support work. The position will gradually develop more into the customer service role with contacting clients, sponsors, and advisors.
- Provide compliance testing results to plan sponsors and advisors
- Invite plan sponsors to sign their electronic form 5500, providing hard copy versions, assist with other government form preparation
- Coordinate the sending of introductory materials with plan implementation specialist, and follow-up on missing data
- Walk clients through the use of data collection software, electronic filing for government forms, and other website navigation
- Respond to questions from plan sponsors
- Assist with plan terminations
- Post changes into portal
- Contact clients to set up meetings for the client manager to discuss changes
- Cross-train for inter-departmental tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with strong people skills
- Experience working in the insurance, banking, or finance industry is helpful
- Will consider a recent banking, finance or related degree
- Must have a good understanding of MSWD and Excel
- Must have an interest and desire to learn the 401 (k) industry
- Professional customer service skills with polished written and verbal communication
- Must adapt to change well and be a quick learner
- Deadline driven
- Strong organization skills with a strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Internal promotions
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, may consider a 7:00am start time
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Client Relationship Associate position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138356
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.