Are you a Client Representative who has a passion for helping people? Are you a Client Representative who thrives on variety?
Our client is dedicated to helping their customers build their legacy!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will prioritize the workload to meet clients and the administrative officer’s requests.
- Monitor accounts for overdrafts, daily transactional activity, bill paying etc.
- Coordinate correspondence, both incoming and outgoing, including the mailing of client statements and tax information
- Assist with the opening and closing of accounts, including the gathering of necessary information
- Answer, screen and timely return of phone calls, emails and other correspondence
- Assist in compilation of data and preparation of a variety of internal reports, records and forms
- Schedule and confirm appointments for assigned officers
- Assist with processing and verifying discretionary requests
- Make travel arrangements when necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial field and experience working with wills and/or trusts
- General knowledge of investment accounts (trust, estate, retirement)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a financial or business field is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any experience with FIS trust accounting system is a plus
- Accurate and detailed
- Prioritize and take initiative
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Annual raises, bonuses, Christmas gifts, bonuses (including longevity bonuses)
- Low turnover – many employees have been with the company since its inception
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Client Representative position: $15.00 / hr. + based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138726
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.