Are you a Client Service / Financial Planning Specialist who has strong organizational and time-management skills? Are you a Client Service / Financial Planning Specialist who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is a team of certified financial planners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client Service / Financial Planning Specialist, you will be taking care of financial planning duties, providing client care and doing business management duties.
- Maintain client contact during the financial planning process
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients as it relates to servicing their accounts
- Prepare charts, graphs, tables and other visual aids to be used in meetings with clients
- Develop portfolio/robust product solution recommendations that will fit the client’s risk tolerance and time frame
- Develop appropriate product deliverables
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings
- Attend and participate in client review meetings and new client meetings
- Prepare paperwork needed for client review meetings
- Work with home office to ensure accurate account setup and resolve issues
- Manage and resolve client service problems
- Conduct transaction requests as directed by Financial Advisors
- Answer unsolicited calls from prospects to schedule appointments or refer to advisor
- Provide insight and recommendations to effectively use key tools
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service financial experience
- Current Series 7 and Series 66 licenses is a plus ( must be willing to obtain)
- State Life, Accident and Health Insurance licenses are a plus
- A CFP designation is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Salesforce software is a plus
- Professional and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be good with math
- Strong organizational, multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and adhere to rules/regulations
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a team player and able to work in a small environment
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly team
- Great opportunity for growth
- Top rated in the industry
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Client Service / Financial Planning Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138851
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.