Are you a Client Services Associate who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you a Client Services Associate who is looking for an opportunity with great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client Services Associate, you will manage calendars, schedule meetings for clients, prospects and outside vendors.
- Prepare and coordinate documents in preparation for meetings
- Participate in client meetings
- Educate clients on the online tools and resources available to them
- Transcribe notes for all client meetings
- Open, transfer and close customer accounts and maintain appropriate account records
- Process all required paperwork to create, maintain and service client’s accounts
- Attend client/prospect events and seminars
- Coordinate daily client/prospect correspondence
- Anticipate client needs, solve problems and follow through
- Respond to incoming e-mails and telephone calls
- Process deposit of client checks into the systems
- Interact with corporate home office staff to develop cooperative relations
- Document all relevant action items and tasks being tracked
- Travel to and from post office for company mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Work experience or education in banking, investments or finances
- Must have drive and ambition to work in the finance/investment industry and grow with the company
- Willing to obtain Series 7 & 66 licenses or Series 24 license, or currently hold one of these licenses
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any CRM database experience is a plus
- Professional, upbeat and outgoing
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a quick and efficient fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work / life balance
- Company that promotes from within
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement plan
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours, Monday- Friday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Client Services Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137637
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.