Are you a Financial Relationship Manager who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you a Financial Relationship Manager who is looking for an opportunity with great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for client onboarding coordination and transitioning new assets to the company.
- Service and maintain ongoing client relationships
- Manage calendar and schedules meetings for clients, prospects and outside vendors
- Prepare and coordinate documents in preparation for meetings
- Participate in client meetings, review concerns, beneficiaries, assist with technology and take notes
- Educate clients on the on-line tools and resources available to them
- Attend client/prospect events and seminars
- Anticipate client needs, solves problems and follow through
- Respond to incoming e-mails and calls to make sure clients’ needs are met
- Interact with corporate home office staff to develop cooperative relations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 2 years of financial or investment industry experience or must have recent related bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any CRM database experience is a plus
- Must have drive and ambition to work in the finance/investment industry and grow with the company
- Professional, upbeat and outgoing
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a quick and efficient fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must be okay working at two locations
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work / life balance
- Company that promotes from within
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement plan
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Relationship Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton and Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137489
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.