Are you a Client Support Specialist who lives in Wisconsin and wants to work from home? Are you a Client Support Specialist who has strong communication skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be working with all new projects coming in.
- Reach out to clients for questions and to get information needed
- Schedule client meetings with trainers and always keeping track of when everyone is available
- Coordinate with clients on everything they need in the front end
- Assign the project to the right representative
- Writing letters and performing administrative type duties for the team
- Phone and email communication with clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Professional communication skills and be confident in your communication skills
- Excellent follow up skills with excellent time management skills
- Must have empathy
- 1+ years of office assistant, administrative support or client services type background
- Experience working on projects and meeting deadlines is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Good computer skills with the ability to switch between computer screens quickly
- Ability to navigate on internet
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Must be okay doing Zoom and web based virtual meetings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quality minded and detailed oriented
- Ability to convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary long term, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Client Support Specialist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Remote position – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137444
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.