Are you a Collections / Accounts Receivable Associate who has excellent people skills? Are you a Collections / Accounts Receivable Associate who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections / Accounts Receivable Associate, you will be answering inbound and making outbound customer phone calls directed towards the collections department.
- Process online payments
- Entry level collection work
- Customer account reconciliation
- Provide support to other functional areas
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience with heavy inbound or outbound phone calls, preferably in a high-volume, service environment
- Someone that has experience doing collections, billing or accounts receivable work is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Must be okay being on the phone most of the day
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Collections / Accounts Receivable Associate position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138293
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.