Are you a Collections / Customer Service Specialist who has strong math skills? Are you a Collections / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in a team atmosphere?
Our client is a credit union that values their customers and makes them their number one priority. They are also actively involved in serving the community and making a positive impact.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections / Customer Service Specialist, you will make outbound collection calls on past due accounts.
- Take care of approximately 40-60 calls per day
- Interview members to determine reasons for delinquency
- Take appropriate action to resolve accounts
- Counsel members regarding their financial obligations
- Respond to member inquiries by phone, e-mail and/or in person
- Recommend further action as deemed necessary
- Keep member files up to date and make sure all required documents are filed
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of previous collections experience
- 1+ years of high volume collections experience is ideal
- Financial industry experience is preferred
- Must have strong math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up quickly on their specific software
- Must be comfortable working on the internet and with e-mail
- Excellent people skills, positive and upbeat attitude
- Must be able take care of each call calmly and professionally
- Must be able to perform duties with composure under the stress of deadlines
- Must work well with multiple and changing priorities
- Strong work ethic and goals oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that strives to be a positive force
- Team atmosphere where everybody is willing to help
- Organization that gets involved in community service
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm & some Saturdays, 9:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Collections / Customer Service Specialist position: $15.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137601
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com