Are you a Commercial Lines Policy Specialist who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Commercial Lines Policy Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Lines Policy Specialist, you will review insurance applications for completeness and gather information from agents/others to prepare for underwriting.
- Amend policy information based on agents/underwriter requests
- Participate in cross training as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of office or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Any jewelry industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new programs
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and positive
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Commercial Lines Policy Specialist position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI THIS POSITION CAN BE ONSITE OR REMOTE – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138841
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.