Are you a Commercial Loan Paralender who is looking to work in a fun culture and environment? Are you a Commercial Loan Paralender who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Loan Paralender, you will understand, order, review, and update letter reports and title commitments.
- Follow up and obtain documents needed from lenders
- Work with outside contacts such as member’s, credit unions, title and appraisal companies
- Obtain member account numbers/auto payment information/next loan suffix details from credit unions
- Validate flood determinations/notice to borrowers in flood zones
- Review of organizational documents & signing requirements
- Obtain internal loan payoff information for renewals
- Assemble loan fees, invoices, organizational documents for title company
- Review of title company closing statements and obtain/review insurance for loan closings
- Log, track, and resolve loan exceptions
- Prepare a loan summary for document preparation after credit presentation review, approval review, and file review
- Assemble & coordinate closing dates with lenders
- Release loan documentation for closing
- Obtain signed documentation for required file management
- Compile and distribute monthly reports
- Follow-up on any missing documentation and review loan files for compliance & completeness
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of related experience within an office setting doing commercial lending type of tasks
- Experience working in a commercial lending organization is preferred
- Familiarity with SBA loan processing is preferred
- Experience and knowledge working with Laser Pro or a similar loan documentation program
- Knowledge of commercial loan documentation and loan disbursement process is preferred
- Experience ordering title policies, appraisals and flood determination is preferred
- Finance or accounting degree is preferred
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Must work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively and meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great culture and work environment
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary for 3 months, possibly longer
Pay for the Commercial Loan Paralender position: $20.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137545
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.