Are you a Commercial Support / Office Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Commercial Support / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing organization that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Support / Office Assistant, you will assist with post-closing commercial lending functions.
- Review documents
- Scan and upload files
- Track documents, title polices, insurance, financial statements, etc.
- Maintain commercial loan accounts
- Verify and prepare mortgage loan satisfactions and lien releases
- Ensure loan documents and match approvals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous commercial lending or servicing experience is preferred
- Any previous banking or financial industry experience is highly preferred
- Would consider other industry office support or administrative support experience
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Commercial Support / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139221
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.