Are you a Community Manager I who is looking for an opportunity in the Neenah, Wisconsin area? Are you a Community Manager I who has strong decision making and critical thinking skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Community Manager I, you will be working on various social media platforms to engage customers.
- Monitor the social media accounts for the company
- Create social media posts to answer questions and/or concerns
- Communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, email, live chat or mobile
- Support the development, management and maintenance of social media initiatives
- Participate within channels that the organization will be using in order to have firsthand knowledge of all opportunities within each platform
- Keep up-to-date on social media trends and best practices
- Contribute in creating FAQS, consumer responses and other social media brand content to support ongoing brand activations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of marketing or social media experience preferably within a larger corporation
- Must have experience working directly with social media while on the job
- Must have content creative copywriting and editing experience
- Excellent writing and grammar skills is preferred
- Must have Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Public Relations, Journalism, Communication or Marketing
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is preferred
- Creative and self-starter
- Excellent people skills
- Must be analytical and have strong decision making skills
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills
- Must have strong critical thinking and strategic/thorough planning skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Must live near Neenah, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Sunday, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Community Manager I position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI- POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE AND WILL GO BACK TO THE OFFICE ONCE IT REPOPENS
Job ID: 137897
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.