Are you a Community Relations / Administrative Assistant who has extremely strong organizational skills? Are you a Community Relations / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a stable and growing organization?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Community Relations / Administrative Assistant, you will help coordinate logistics and execution of company related community events.
- Attend events and represent the company by upholding the brand reputation within the community
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary
- Assist with the execution of the collections and drives sponsors
- Organize credit union mascot’s appearances and waivers
- Distribute promotional materials for community events to the various branches
- Help with the organization for event supplies for the community team
- Assist with various administrative tasks as needed and assigned by supervisor
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Event planning, volunteer coordination, public relations or community relations experience is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive and professional first impression
- Outgoing and personable
- Willingness to take on whatever task assigned
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Community Relations / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138848
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.