Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who has excellent time-management skills? Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative, you will provide assistance with pre/post-closing loan functions and inquiries related to consumer lending.
- Process paid and renewed loan papers in the required time allowance
- Validate and process MV1, UCC recordings and DNR titling
- Process UCC renewals
- Prepare payoff statements as requested
- Loan file management
- Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot errors in the consumer lending area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any previous consumer loan experience is preferred
- Any support role experience within a financial institution is also preferred
- Would consider someone with other industry office support or administrative support experience
- Any mortgage experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Consumer Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137928
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.