Are you a Contracts Paralegal who has top-notch MSWD skills? Are you a Contracts Paralegal who has a Bachelor’s degree?
Our client is a business law firm that focuses on entrepreneurs and their emerging companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Contracts Paralegal, you will be preparing software licenses and amendments based on templates.
- Review and edit license amendments based on stated deal terms
- Assist with tracking and organizing multiple contract projects and deliverables
- Circulate documents for signature using the e-signature platform
- Prepare board and stockholder consents and minutes
- Proofread agreements and generate document redlines
- Download and save signed documents using the firm’s file naming conventions
- Organize client documents in shared cloud-based repository and virtual data rooms
- Prepare engagement letters, checklists, correspondence and spreadsheets
- Assist others with advanced MSWD skills and tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A Paralegal Certificate and 3+ years of experience dealing with business or commercial law contracts is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 5+ years of experience dealing with business or commercial law contracts
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Computer/tech savvy
- Advanced skillset in MSWD, must have high proficiency with formatting and creating documents and intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft 365 and Adobe Acrobat (or a similar pdf program)
- Must have experience using Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Must be familiar with DocuSign/e-signature platforms
- Must to be familiar with SaaS and web-based software application licensing
- Ability to think creatively to assist when applying a new licensing model to existing customers
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and process new information quickly
- Must be able to work in enterprise software RFP process
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong multitasking skills in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Must take pride in work and have good judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Virtually paperless office
- Dress for the day dress code
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 5:00pm, 8:30am – 5:30pm, 9:00am – 6:00pm or would consider part-time hours for the right person
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Contracts Paralegal position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138185
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.