Are you a Corporate Recruiter who has a degree in Human Resources or Business? Are you a Corporate Recruiter who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company that offers great benefits?
Our client offers business and residential telecommunication services. Guided by the belief that they must give back to the communities they are privileged to serve, they support a wide range of non-profit organizations each year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will responsible for sourcing, interviewing, evaluating and referring applicants for all positions throughout the organization.
- Conduct background checks
- Partner with area employment agencies, job boards, colleges and job fairs
- Take care of the ongoing process of improvement to minimize repetitive and unproductive processes
- Coordinate and complete Human Resources projects based upon need
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Corporate recruiting experience is highly preferred (ideally 2-3+ years)
- Would consider someone with a recent Human Resources degree, but must have internship experience with some form of recruiting
- Any recruiting experience in a corporate retail environment is a plus
- Experience with campus recruiting is also a plus
- Any experience with the Diversity and Inclusion program is again also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field is highly preferred
- Must have an Associate degree in Human Resources or Business with 4+ years of related experience as well
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Professional demeanor
- Must take ownership of the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- Well-established company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Employee perks
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Corporate Recruiter position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137720
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.