Are you a Credit and Collections Specialist who has strong communication skills? Are you a Credit and Collections Specialist who is looking for a foot in the door with well-known company?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit and Collections Specialist, you will be a floater to help with a variety of accounting duties.
- Monitor and apply payments to accounts
- Facilitate with the resolution of delinquent accounts and/or unauthorized deductions
- Resolve issues with internal and external customers related to accounts
- Research, validate payments, and resolve discrepancies in accordance with established policies and authorization limits
- Monitor error logs and perform audits as necessary
- Perform month end responsibilities as assigned
- Generate reports and analyze data
- Maintain electronic files and supporting documentation
- Work with order to cash team members as well as partner with others in sales, trade management, finance and customer service areas as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash application and/or collections experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting skills and be knowledgeable in accounting principles
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up on computers quickly
- SAP software knowledge or experience with another ERP software is a plus
- Ability to jump in and be quick learner and organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be okay with doing a variety of tasks and be flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Ability to follow directions well
- Team player
- Energetic and driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Great foot in the door
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Credit and Collections Specialist position: $16.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI, THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY REMOTE AND WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE, BUT THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER PERMANENT REMOTE WORK
Job ID: 139046
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.