Are you a Credit / Collections Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you a Credit / Collections Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has over 100 years of experience in their industry and maintains a well-respected name in the business community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit / Collections Assistant, you will be handling the credit and collections for the company.
- Reach out to business customers that are anywhere from 10-90+ days past due on their payments
- Try to find out why the invoice is past due and to collect payments or set up a payment schedule with the customer
- Make collections phone calls most of the day
- Evaluate if they are a customer who has had repeatedly missed payments and make the manager aware to determine the next steps
- Assist with doing credit reference checks for new customers as needed
- Assist with miscellaneous duties such as running invoices, stuffing envelopes to mail out each day, filing, making copies, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- On the job collections experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with a degree in Accounting Finance or Business who has learned about the collections process
- Must be okay making collections calls and being on the phone the majority of the day
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Ability to jump in and catch on quickly
- Strong and professional customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team oriented with strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility with hours
- Great work environment
Hours: 40 hours per week is ideal but will consider part-time options, contact us for details
Pay for the Credit / Collections Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138004
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.