Are you a Credit Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Credit Specialist who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Specialist, you will be responsible for the collection of past due balances.
- Prepare, compile and mail pertinent documents to customers for payment
- Sort and match customer purchase orders to billing documents
- Download purchasing information and reformat to customer specific billing requirements
- Upload invoices to customer portals/websites for payment either manually or through system capabilities
- Send payment reminders to customers regarding outstanding balances
- Verify discrepancies by customers and resolve their billing issues
- Fulfill customer’s requests for invoices and documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of billing experience within an office setting is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with a degree in Accounting or Finance with some type of intern/office experience
- Must have good test scores to be considered with no on the job billing experience
- Experience working in a fast- paced environment is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Extremely computer savvy
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Knowledge of formatting, formulas, pivot tables and vlookups in Excel is highly preferred
- Must be able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have strong math skills to reconcile accounting data
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be okay jumping into a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Credit Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137903
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.